As families gather across the country this weekend to share an Easter meal, they’ll be enjoying their festive feast for the same price as last year* when they shop key items from Walmart Canada.
From a delicious holiday ham to a sweet treat at the end, we’re offering this year’s Easter meal at last year’s prices. From March 30, 2023 to April 12, 2023, customers can access these every day low prices in-store and online at Walmart.ca.
“We’re here for Canadians when they need us the most, with every day low prices they can count on. During this spring season of gathering with family and friends, we’re proud to offer this year’s Easter meal at last year’s prices to help Canadians celebrate with less stress,” explains Sam Wankowski, Chief Merchandising Officer, Walmart Canada. “Whether our customers choose to shop with us in-store or online, we have the products they need at the prices they’re looking for to help make hosting for the holidays more affordable.”
This follows a similar initiative during the holiday season in 2022 and supports Walmart’s commitment to providing customers with every day low prices.
See the full list of items here (some products may vary region by region):
- Our Finest Bone-In Fully Cooked Half Spiral Sliced Ham, $3.47/lb
- Your Fresh Market White, Red, Yellow and Russet Potatoes (5lb bags), starting at $3.97 - $4.97
- Franco-American Canned Gravy (284 mL), $0.77
- Great Value Frozen Appetizers (selected varieties and sizes), $7.97
- Broccoli Stalks, starting at $1.97 - $2.97
- Great Value Milk Chocolate Mini Eggs (900g), $10.48
- Club House Dry Sauces or Gravies (25g), 5 for $5
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream (selected varieties and sizes), $4.97
- Dole Canned Pineapple (selected varieties and sizes), $1.27
*Promotion from Mar. 30, 2023 – Apr. 12, 2023. Comparison based on the national and regional prices charged for the featured items from Apr. 7, 2022 – Apr. 20, 2022. Prices at your local Walmart may be lower.