We’ve wrapped up our biggest ever Black Friday event and Cyber Week is here. You can feel the holiday season energy in a big way across the business. We’re proud to be Canadians’ #1 choice to save on holiday shopping* and we’re pulling out all the stops to help make this time of year a little bit easier for you.
Our associates across the country have been preparing to make your store visit or online shopping experience better, faster and more convenient this year. Thanks to them, our shelves are stocked, your pickup and delivery orders will be ready to go and you’re going to find the holiday essentials you need – and a few surprises too – when you shop with us.
Beyond being that one-stop shop Canadians look to for value and convenience, you can expect:
- Everyday low prices - Fighting inflation is in our DNA. Through everyday low prices, Rollbacks, price reductions, and our multi-save program, Canadians can save when they choose to shop with us.
- Stocked shelves - We’re one of the first retailers in Canada to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to identify out-of-stock items to help keep our shelves stocked for you. Learn more here.
- More convenient entertaining and gifting – Last-minute guests on the way or need to get a gift quickly? We’re here for you with grocery delivery and pickup available in as little as 2 hours, so you can get entertaining essentials or gifts like toys when you need them.**
- Simpler shopping on the Walmart Canada app – The holiday time crunch is real, and our enhanced app will make shopping even easier this year. Now with a modern, more intuitive, and personalized experience, you can easily check local store inventory, track your delivery with real-time updates, and use mobile check-in for our fastest pickup experience. You can download the app here.
- Extended holiday returns – We’ve extended our holiday return policy so you can fill your cart without worry. Learn more here.
- Refreshed stores – We’ve revamped more than 80 stores from Port Alberni, B.C., to Carbonear, N.L. featuring expanded product assortments, contemporary interiors and more.
To help spread joy this holiday season, we’re also proud to share that Teddy is back as part of our commitment of giving back to families through donations and fundraising support. Funds raised through our Spark a Miracle campaign will directly benefit Children’s Miracle Network Canada member hospital foundations and stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, purchase pediatric medical equipment, and support research. For every cuddly Teddy purchased, Walmart will donate $2 to Children's Miracle Network.***
We recognize these are challenging times. Know that we’ve got your back. Our associates (Walmart elves) are up to the challenge of helping you make this holiday season special, and affordable, for you, your families and friends.
All the best,
Executive Vice President, Chief Administration Officer and Regional CEO
*Based on NielsenIQ survey commissioned by Walmart, surveying [1,487] of randomly selected Canadian adults from [August 25, 2022] to [September 2, 2022].
**Min. order required. Exclusions apply. Only available through online grocery delivery. See walmart.ca for details.
***Up to a maximum donation of $200,000, sold between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31, 2022.