Apply for a Donation
In order to qualify, you must be one of the following:
- A Canadian non-profit organization operating for purposes beneficial to Canadian communities.
- A registered charity holding a current charitable registration number with the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Government-owned or controlled schools, community centres, parks, libraries, shelters and hospitals.
- A registered Canadian amateur athletic association with the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Fundraising events (e.g. walks, tournaments, dinners, auctions, etc.).
- Individuals or individual pursuits (e.g. personal appeals, registration fees, etc.).
- Initiatives outside Canada.
- Personal or group expeditions.
- Contests or pageants.
- Third-party organizations that raise funds for charities.
- Conferences, trade shows, fairs.
- Advertising, film or video projects, book publications.
- Recreational groups and professional organizations serving only their members.
- Bursaries or scholarships.
- Political activities.
- For-profit organizations or other corporations’ community initiatives.
How To Apply
How To Apply
How to Apply:
- Organizations must submit an online application to be considered for funding.
- Submitting an online application or meeting eligibility requirements does not guarantee funding.
- There is no deadline to apply; applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Walmart does not award multi-year commitments.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We encourage funding requests that align with our areas of focus however all proposals that work toward strengthening Canadian communities will be considered.